Legal mods in D Mod for WoT
- A set of damag panels, damage logs, sights, and information.
- Screw to improve fixation of the modules.
- Firefly for an approximate calculation of the damage in the lighted opponents, useful mod for light tanks.
- The timer information with the extended information.
- The light bulb remains visible longer now.
- A clock will appear in the hangar.
- Aiming mode for ART-SAU in isometric form (mod Battle Assistant).
- Owners of TANK destroyers will be happy with the horizontal aiming angles near the sight.
- Indicator showing where the enemy is firing from.
- Showing current LBZ in combat. It also shows the degree of their implementation.
- Old-fashioned unlimited zoom for an arcade camera.
- Mod Rear, it can be used to mark the direction of the target available for shooting.
- Armor that keeps track of the damage reflected by the armor.
Forbidden mods in the D-Mod build
- Two types of hit indicators without illumination.
- Three types of improved autofocus.
- Cheap automatic fire extinguisher at the price of a standard one.
- Red balls on the spot where the enemy shot out of the light.
- Red pointer from the guns.
- The artillery was able to aim in sniper mode.
- The outlines of opponents that are visible through obstacles.
- A shadow at the point where the enemy last shone.
- Displaying destroyed landscape objects on a minimap.
- A reload timer is displayed above the opponent’s technique.
- Disabling vegetation.
- Showing the lead point for THE art-ACS.
Before you go to install the D Mod (dmod), we want to advise you another popular modpack, it is called Wotspeak and contains dozens of different mods, including banned ones.
How do I install the DMod modpack?
Launch the installer, correctly specify the path to the WoT client, and select the necessary modifications.
Attention Draug Mod is a build allowed, and DMod is a cheat.